A Pink Chorong Apologizes For Her ‘Play for Paris’ Instagram Mistake

16:42 , 0 Comments

image via tumblr.com

Paris shooting tragedy has shocked the world. Lots of people give a moral support to the victims in the incident and also to the France peoples in their Facebook, Instagram or twitter by writing the sympathy. Korean celebrities were included. Unfortunately "A Pink" singer group, Park Chorong has made people angry and asked her to apologize when she wrote, "Play for Paris" in her Instagram. What!?



▼ My bad, sorry- Chorong
image via chuutalk.com

 ▼ My lips look like Donald Duck.
image via twimg.com

Actually Chorong intends to write in Instagram "Pray for Paris" and instead write "Play for Paris." Is that she was thinking? Does she think that murderer was a game, like playing a paintball game? In fact, she made a fail typo mistake, some netizen maybe thinking that she makes a joke about Paris incident.


▼ Still quack, quack..
image via kpopselca.com

Chorong realized she had made a typo mistake when her instagram was going viral on the Korean net. "I realized through SMS from friends," she said. "I'm really stupid, I'm not the person who uploaded something without knowing the spelling. I don't know the reason I wrote in that way. I just suddenly wrote it and it was wrong, this is my mistake. I was also surprised and shock to see it. But the one letter error makes a bad meaning. I apologize, also I'll be careful in the next post in the future. I apologize to all my fans, "wrote Chorong.

 ▼I'm Queen of duck face.
 image via fanpop.com

Sometimes spelling mistakes cannot be tolerated. But in Asia, some Chinese, Japanese and Korean peoples when they speak in English, if some sentences have a letter "R", they will pronunciation the letters "R" to "L". Example, from "Lorry" to "Loli" (Lolita?). Got it? Hopefully we also more careful when writing something to the public.

Source: chuutalk.com
Image :  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Can we call Park Chorong is the Korean queen of duck face?

Yes
No
Quiz

Don't forget to bookmark "asiasmack.blogspot.com" as your favorite blogs. TQ

Loading...