Indonesian Women Making Love While Singing On Smule


 Indonesia Netizen shocked by the video footage from Smule karaoke apps that showing a woman who sang with sleeping position, was seen making love with her partner went viral to all social media networks. The Netizen was furious and denounced this couple because they embarrass the Indonesian people. Some Netizen offer a reward 1 million rupiah (USD 74) for anyone who managed to capture and give information about that couple.






After reliaze her video become viral, the women with Smule account name Igor Agatha Sebastin and his partner apologize to the Netizen saying "Residents Banyuwangi I apologize to all citizens of Indonesia. I've been wrong, I was in the video, but I did not realize at that time. I promise not to repeat it again," she said.


▼The viral video

Apologize video

 youtube, youtube

1 comment: